The current program with the Keynotes and short talks selected from the submitted abstracts is available here.
Below the day-by-day structure of the ISOTT2022 program.
- Sunday 18 September: arrival day, with a welcome reception in the late afternoon; no scientific sessions are planned on arrival day
- Monday 19 September: full day program with oral presentations and a poster session in the second half of the afternoon. Lunch and dinner at the conference venue
- Tuesday 20 September: Morning program only. In the afternoon an excursion in the Ascona/Locarno area with dinner off site
- Wednesday 21 September: Morning program only. Free afternoon, no afternoon activities and no dinner organized
- Thursday 22 September: full day program (including a poster session), followed by the Annual General Meeting. Lunch and Banquet Dinner at the conference venue. Awards Ceremony during the dinner
- Friday 23 September: departure after breakfast. No session planned
All contributors (oral and posters) to ISOTT2022 can submit, after the conference, a full paper for publication on Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (Springer). All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed before publication. Details on the submission procedure will be given later.