The current program with the Keynotes and short talks selected from the submitted abstracts is available here.
The list of posters is available here.
Below the day-by-day structure of the ISOTT2022 program.
- Sunday 18 September: arrival day, with a welcome reception in the late afternoon; no scientific sessions are planned on arrival day
- Monday 19 September: full day program with oral presentations and a poster session in the second half of the afternoon. Lunch and dinner at the conference venue
- Tuesday 20 September: Morning program only. In the afternoon an excursion in the Ascona/Locarno area with dinner off site
- Wednesday 21 September: Morning program only. Free afternoon, no afternoon activities and no dinner organized
- Thursday 22 September: full day program (including a poster session), followed by the Annual General Meeting. Lunch and Banquet Dinner at the conference venue. Awards Ceremony during the dinner
- Friday 23 September: departure after breakfast. No session planned
All contributors (oral and posters) to ISOTT2022 can submit, after the conference, a full paper for publication on Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology (Springer). All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed before publication. Details on the submission procedure will be given later.
Information for presenters
Authors with oral presentations: The lecture room is equipped with audio/video system and one Windows and one Mac laptop. A third channel for use of your own computer is also available (but we recommend to test it in advance). Power point or pdf slideshows will work on both the available computers. Please upload your presentation at the latest on the day when your talk is scheduled, before the session begins. Members of our committee will be around to help you. We do not need the file of your presentation to be sent to us in advance.
Authors with posters: please print your poster in advance there are no poster printing facilities at Monte Verità. Print your poster in a maximum A0 format (ca. 118x84 cm); both portrait and landscape formats fit the available boards if printed within the A0 size. The posters can stay on display from Monday to Thursday. Poster presenters should be at their posters for at least the first hour for both Monday afternoon and Thursday morning poster sessions.